Call us now ! Send us an email WESTERN AMERICA CIRCLE STE 200 Cir Mobile United States

Back to Top

Call us today!
1 (800) 555-5555

Additional Areas

Mobile Law Firm Handling a Wide Range of Cases



Everyone needs a will, especially if you have minor children. Without a will, everything you have is distributed according to the Alabama code under intestacy laws without you having a say as to how your estate is divided or how your children are provided for.

Power of Attorney

It is essential for couples or individuals to have a power of attorney in case of incompetency. No one wants to think about this, but if you have a stroke, are injured in a car wreck, etc., and become incompetent, it is VERY costly to have to open a conservatorship, which may be the only option for someone who is handling your financial affairs for you.

Living Wills

Don’t let someone else make your decisions for you. With a living will, you make all your own choices on whether or not to be kept alive by artificial means.


When someone you love passes away, whether they have a will or not, you need a law firm that will take great care to see the estate is handled in a timely and prompt manner and that costs are kept to a minimum. We basically hold your hand through the process, as it can get very confusing.


When someone you know becomes incompetent, if they do not have a power of attorney, a conservatorship would have to be opened to enable you to handle their financial affairs. The person requesting the conservatorship over a loved one or friend would have to be bondable. Conservatorships can be very complicated, so you need a firm that will be there to answer all your questions.


If an individual has become physically unable to care for themselves, a guardianship can be opened so that you can make medical and physical placement decisions for them.


We would need a copy of your current deed.


  • Limited Liability Companies
  • Corporations



Personal Injury

Workers’ Compensation

For injuries on the job, we can ensure you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.

Automobile Accidents

We handle personal injuries caused by an automobile accident. We collect all medical records and statements of account for you. We review your current automobile insurance policies to see if you are entitled to Med Pay and/or Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist pay. Our goal is to get you all the money to which you are entitled.

Slip & Fall

We handle personal injuries caused by a slip and fall. We collect all medical records and statements of account for you. Our goal is to get you all the money to which you are entitled.

Medication & Medical Device Injuries

Dangerous Drug and Defective Medical Device Lawsuits
IVC Filter
DePuy Hip Replacement
Transvaginal Mesh

Our Dangerous Drug  and Defective Medical Device Lawsuit Attorneys are currently handling cases against Pharmaceutical companies. Lawsuits for Dangerous Drugs and Defective Medical Devices can be filed as an individual for one person, but most often are filed as part of a class action lawsuit for a larger group of people.

People harmed by drugs or medical devices may have the legal right to a settlement against the drug makers or medical devices manufacturers.

Friedman, Poole & Friedman, P.C.

Attorneys At Law

257 St. Anthony St.
Mobile, AL 36603
Phone: 251-439-7400
Fax: 251-432-2665
201 S. Cedar St.
Demopolis, AL 36732
Phone: 334-287-0058
Fax: 251-344-5125

Business Hours

by appointment only