Call us now ! Send us an email WESTERN AMERICA CIRCLE STE 200 Cir Mobile United States

Back to Top

Call us today!
1 (800) 555-5555

Family Law

Alabama Attorney Handling Family Law Matters


We handle a vast range of uncontested divorce issues. We can assist in determining the proper child support in support of the Alabama state guidelines, as well as establishing visitation schedules. We can also assist in a divorce where there are no children involved.

Modification of Custody, Support & Alimony

If there has been a substantial (at least 10%) increase or decrease of income for either of the parties, a change in child support or alimony is sometimes possible. If there is a change in circumstances with regard to the safety or well-being of the minor child or children, a change in custody may be obtained.

Paternity/Child Support/Custody

If you and the mother or father of the minor child have never been married, an action either in the Bay Haas building and/or Strickland Youth Center would have to be filed to determine paternity. Once this is in place, an order with regard to child support, custody and visitation can be entered.

Family Adoptions

We can handle family adoptions. If you are a stepparent wishing to adopt your spouse’s child or children, or if you are an aunt, uncle, or grandparent, then we can help you.

Friedman, Poole & Friedman, P.C.

Attorneys At Law

257 St. Anthony St.
Mobile, AL 36603
Phone: 251-439-7400
Fax: 251-432-2665
201 S. Cedar St.
Demopolis, AL 36732
Phone: 334-287-0058
Fax: 251-344-5125

Business Hours

by appointment only