Call us now ! Send us an email WESTERN AMERICA CIRCLE STE 200 Cir Mobile United States

Back to Top

Call us today!
1 (800) 555-5555


Questions Our Mobile Clients Frequently Ask About Legal Issues

There are many different nuances with local laws in Mobile, as well as those on state and federal levels, that may be confusing for those who don’t work in a law office. The Friedman, Poole & Friedman, P.C. legal team is here to answer some of the most common questions regarding our areas of practice.

Personal Injury & Family Law

What qualifies as a personal injury case?

Anyone who has been injured because of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person or entity may have a qualified case. Common accidents you may want to consider taking legal action for include:
  • Automobile
  • Construction
  • Motorcycle
  • Pedestrian
  • Slip and fall
  • Workplace
Additionally, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse are common causes for lawsuits.

What should I do after being injured on the job?

Report your injury to your employer immediately. Seek medical attention if necessary, and be sure to fill out an injury report. In the state of Alabama, this report must be filed no longer than 15 days after you were hurt. If you suffer from a condition that developed gradually over time, it is important to report it as soon as you realize it was caused by your occupation. Be sure to save copies of every form you fill out, including those from your employer, the insurance company and the physician caring for you.

How long does it typically take to get a divorce?

Uncontested divorces take an average of two to three months. Contested cases may take up to a year. The exact time for either type of divorce ultimately depends on the complexity of the issues, including:
  • Alimony
  • Child custody
  • Amount of debt and/or assets to be divided
Court schedules also affect the length of time it takes to become legally divorced.

Schedule a Consultation Today in Mobile or Demopolis

Contact Friedman, Poole & Friedman, P.C. at 251-439-7400 to get more answers to specific questions relating to your legal issue, including bankruptcy law and Family Law or Landlord-Tenant Law. We take every case seriously, and we are dedicated to helping residents of Mobile and surrounding areas get the compensation to which they are entitled.

Friedman, Poole & Friedman, P.C.

Attorneys At Law

257 St. Anthony St.
Mobile, AL 36603
Phone: 251-439-7400
Fax: 251-432-2665
201 S. Cedar St.
Demopolis, AL 36732
Phone: 334-287-0058
Fax: 251-344-5125

Business Hours

by appointment only